Here's how Hair Color Magic creator, Lupe Voss, uses these strips.
"These are perfect for controlling the environment for your Hair painting & Balayage techniques. I use these when separating subsections during block color and when I paint over previously colored hair. They are great for the environment, too"!
A sustainable highlighting strip made from a renewable tapioca base that is non-toxic and degradable. Strips turn see-through once in contact with haircolor to easily monitor processing. Features a pop-up dispenser that delivers one non-slip strip with a pre-folded edge at a time, saving time during applications. 200 strips per package.
- The Choice of Hair Color Magic's, Lupe Voss
- Fair for Life certification provides benefits to underdeveloped countries
- U.S. and International Patents Pending
- “Pop-up” dispenser package delivers one highlighing strip at
- a time
- Pre-folded edge and one-fold placement saves time during
- Non-slip properties make them easy to work with
- 200 (4” x 11”) strips per package
- Package includes a re-order reminder
- Best suited for balayage and color melting techniques
- Strips turn see-through upon contact with haircolor to easily monitor processing